Sapling SAT(G) Series TalkBack
Sapling’s innovative SAT(G) Series TalkBack Clocks incorporate multi-function software that allows the clocks to communicate with the SMA Series Master Clock via Sapling’s TalkBack Technology.
TalkBack Technology enables the clock to send vital information to the SMA Master Clock such as signal strength, battery life, last time the clock received communication and mechanical status of the clock, allowing facilities managers to keep track of every clock in their system.
Every clock is a transceiver, meaning it both receives the signal and retransmits it to the surrounding clocks. Sapling wireless clocks transmit a stream of data every two hours (standard) on the battery operated (2 D-cells) model and every minute on the 24V, 115V and 230V (international only). These clocks include automatic calibration, as well as enhanced diagnostics.
- Extremely durable ABS Housing
- Side-molded, durable polycarbonate crystal
- Anti-fading, polystyrene dial face for clear visibility
TALKBALK ANALOG CLOCK FEATURES
- Each clock acts as a repeater and transmitter
- 5 year battery life (standard)
- 915 – 928 MHz frequency-hopping technology
- 2.4 GHz frequency range available for international use only
- Internal antenna
- Built-in diagnostic mode for easy maintenance
- Quick correction for time change (max. 5 minutes)
- Smooth surface black ABS case and polycarbonate crystal
- FCC Compliant