All Constellations, All Signals
A solution ready to scale with your needs, simulate all visible satellites for all constellations and all frequencies with a 1000 Hz iteration rate and ultra–high dynamics. Create scenarios and update them on-the-fly.
Advanced jamming and spoofing on Orolia’s software-defined platform allows users to simulate multiple threats simultaneously. Skydel software automatically determines signal dynamics between each, saving you time.
Easy to use and comprising hundreds of commands, Skydel’s API brings an unparalleled level of control over simulation, enabling you to build complex, elaborate and repeatable scenarios with open source client libraries for Python, C# and C++.
Changing the Approach
The way the world thinks about GNSS simulation today is not the same as even a few years ago, thanks to leaps in technology with software-defined radios and COTS components. Compared to traditional FPGA-based simulators, Safran’s advanced solutions are inherently more flexible, scalable, customizable, upgradeable and cost-effective.
Safran’s Skydel Simulation Engine offers the best of both worlds: the performance you expect from a top-grade GNSS simulator, coupled with the economy of scale and flexibility of the GPU/SDR architecture.
Packed with a rich feature set including a 1000 Hz simulation iteration rate, remote control from user-defined scripts, and a virtually unlimited number of channels, Skydel offers unmatched flexibility and scalability.
And all of this, packaged in a well-thought-out user interface.
Why Choose Skydel?:
- Easy configuration with intuitive UI and automation
- Comprehensive API (Python, C#, C++, LabVIEW)
- Modify variables and parameters in real time
- IQ file generation and playback
- Record and export user interactions as Python script
- Supports all major global constellations & frequencies
- Advanced signal customization and scenario creation
- Integrate interference with no additional hardware
- 1000Hz simulation iteration rate