SecureSync PTP Grandmaster
PRECISE, SCALABLE TIME AND FREQUENCY WITH PTP V2 SUPPORT
As methods of data transfer evolve, so too does the need for increased speed in information transmission.
Precision Time Protocol (PTP), as defined by the IEEE 1588 standard, provides the most advanced method of synchronization over Ethernet networks. Safran supports Precision Time Protocol Version 2 (PTP v2) in its SecureSync PTP Grandmaster Clock system. The standard configuration includes up to 6 PTP ports to operate various PTP deployments, allowing for maximum scalability to handle the expansion of your network infrastructure.
The SecureSync PTP Grandmaster Clock is designed for high performance/
low-latency computing applications in financial, industrial and defense markets,
with an enhanced level of timing performance so that the management of real-time events over wide areas is drastically improved. This rack-mountable and modular precise time reference/source includes options for other precise time and frequency functions such as reading, and generating IRIG timecode formats capable of delivering accuracy from microseconds to tens of nanoseconds to various devices.
Add alternate signals of opportunity to GPS to improve resilience, or use them
- PTP grandmaster port via copper and fiber optic interfaces (via SFP module)
- Compliant to IEEE 1588-2008 standard
- Industry-best ±4ns time stamp resolution (HW time stamping)
- Better than 25 nanosecond time stamp accuracy to UTC
- Supports default, enterprise and telecom PTP profiles (1 Gb PTP only)
- Provides multicast, unicast and hybrid mode addressing
- Available time code reader/generator options
- High bandwidth PTP performance
- Ethernet 10/100 Base-T communications port for set-up and management
- PTPd compatible
- Industry-leading low phase noise capability
- Multi-GNSS synchronization (GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou, QZSS)
- STL and other signal options
- BroadShield GPS jamming and spoofing detection option
- 5-year limited warranty