Skydel GSG-7 Advanced GNSS Simulator
The newest positioning, navigation, and timing test solution offered through Safran's family of Skydel-based simulators delivers the highest standard of Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) signal testing in an easy-to-use, turnkey, small form factor. This advanced GNSS simulator enables you to generate the same RF signals as real satellites, allowing you to test your GPS / GNSS receiver device in any scenario.
High Performance and Capability Made Easy
GSG-7 is revolutionizing the GNSS simulation industry with its easy-to-use simulation capabilities, extraordinary flexibility and rapid development cycles.
Using the robust and innovative 1000Hz Skydel software engine and commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) software-defined radios (SDRs), GSG-7 easily outperforms the competition. The GSG-7 is an advanced GNSS simulator, because it can accommodate nearly any configuration to conduct system testing and simulation.
- Small size – 2U Rack-Mountable or Bench Top
- Flexible software defined platform
- Robust, integrated automation
- Integrated Low-Latency HIL
- All-in-view satellites simulation
- On-the-fly scenario reconfiguration
- Flexible licensing
- High-end performance (precision, resolution, ultra-high dynamic motion)
- Comprehensive and intuitive API (Python, C# and C++ open-source client)
- All MF/MC Signals via Composite Port
- Includes all GNSS constellations
- 1000Hz simulation iteration rate
- User-defined waveforms
- Live sky time synchronization
- 6 Degrees of Freedom (DoF) receiver trajectories
- In-field software upgradability
- Simulate hundreds of satellites in real-time using off-the-shelf graphics cards (GPU)