USB Programming Cable
Sapling’s USB Programming Cable is an accessory that enables a user to alter the manufacturer settings of the SBD/SBL/SBT 3200 and 3300 Series digital clocks. This capability allows a user to further customize the digital clock’s display settings and features in order to meet the needs of a particular facility.
This interface cable will allow you to connect a digital clock to a PC and customize the clock’s settings through the SBDConfig software, which is provided by Sapling. Once configured, these new settings can be saved on a computer and be uploaded to other 3200/3300 digital clocks using the same interface cable.
- Easily customize a variety of clock settings and display features, which include the following:
- Elapsed Timer configuration
- Alternating between time and date
- Displaying the temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit (Sapling’s Temperature Sensor is needed)
- Configuring the Brightness Schedule of the clocks
- Works in conjunction with the SBD Wired/SBL Wireless/SBT TalkBack Wireless 3200 and 3300 Series digital clocks
- Simple connection from PC to the electronic board on the back of the digital clock