White Rabbit Solutions
What is White Rabbit?
It provides sub-nanosecond synchronization accuracy, which formerly required dedicated hard-wired timing systems, with the flexibility and modularity of real-time Ethernet networks. A White Rabbit network may be used solely to provide timing and synchronization to a distributed electronic system, or to provide both timing and real-time data transfer.
- Reduces errors in time transfer with high accuracy phase and frequency time transfer
- Scalable to long distances
- Automatically calibrated links remove any potential offsets from variance between forward and reverse delays
- Easy to integrate into existing network infrastructure
- Utilizes standard Ethernet and extensions to PTP
- Can operate over spare fiber next to existing network links
- Can be multiplexed with data links using WDM (Wavelength Division Multiplexing)