Novanex Large Format LED Day/Date Clock and Messaging Sign
Emergency Messaging on High Visibility LED Displays
LED displays continue to be an effective answer in school campuses, corporate offices, government building to alert large number of people so that they can get to safety. Using displays in high traffic clock locations can provide an important messaging capability.
The OnAlert can be configured to displaying current time and date during non-emergency periods but switch to informational message or an emergency message.
- Highly visible from over 150 feet (50 meters) providing excellent visual alerting in high noise environments
- LED light and speaker call attention to the display when a message is playing
- Displays support horizontal and vertical scrolling of larger messages
- Excellent communication option for the hearing impaired and where large groups congregate
- Two line LED display
Power over Ethernet technology with no AC outlets required
- Power-over-Ethernet with IOT technology is energy efficient and easily backed up by battery to keep your messages displayed.
- Single network connection for both data and power
- Each sign consumes no more than 15.4 watts of energy
- 3-year warranty
- Autonomous emergency message retrieval from leading emergency notification systems
- Local message generation from a secure web portal
- Connects through the cloud - no local server requirement
- Models available that can directly integrate to JCI/TFPP/ SimplexGrinnell and Honeywell Notifier fire panel
- Linux SSH security features built-in, includes IoT remote monitoring with email alerting of condition faults
Compatible with PoE Network Clocks
- The Novanex POE clock and LED digital messaging sign can operate on the same network, and can both be synchronized to same SNTP time server