SBW 3000 Series Digital Wi-Fi Clock
Sapling’s SBW 3000 Series is the embodiment of reliability and innovation. The Wi-Fi clocks can receive time directly from third party (S)NTP servers over internet for accurate timekeeping and eliminates the need for a master clock. Along with that, each clock has its own built-in web interface which allows you to monitor and program the clock from any device on the same network.
The SBW 3000 series also includes Elapsed Timer capabilities, which can be beneficial to a variety of industries. With Sapling’s Elapsed Timer, you can program the timer to conduct a count up or countdown, and so much more. See below for additional features of the SBW 3000 Series.
Click on the pictures for a larger view
- Easy-to-use internal web interface built into each clock for user customization of its settings such as Daylight Savings Time and dimming schedules for digital clocks
- Available is 2.5” or 4” displays and 4 or 6 digit displays
- Automatic bi-annual Daylight Savings Time
- 12 or 24 hour display
- Configurable alternating time/date
Additional 3200 Features
Elapsed timer capabilities
Interface with temperature sensor
Additional 3300 Features
- Can interface with existing systems