Open a New Window to Accurate Time for Your Network.
Even though synchronizing network master clocks and time servers to GPS is well-known as the standard for the most time-sensitive applications, some data centers and critical server locations are not conducive to traditional roof-top GPS antenna installation. Skylight™ provides a solution. Consisting of an indoor GPS antenna panel, a configuration of Orolia’s SecureSync® modular GPS time server, and an interconnect cable, Skylight opens new possibilities for accurate GPS time.
- An alternative to an outdoor antenna installation for GPS time synchronization
- For leased facilities, urban canyons, buildings with prohibitively expensive cable runs
- High stability internal oscillator maintains precise time even when the GPS signal is intermittent
- Works with other Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) for improved reliability
- Includes the SecureSync enterprise-class time server (configuration 1200-023)
- Attractive antenna panel designed for office installations