NetClock Network Time Server 9489
Model 9489 High Performance GPS NTP Time Server
Today’s network and computer systems require time-sensitive data for such tasks as logging events, records management, network optimization and troubleshooting, and synchronizing operations. Spectracom’s NetClock Model 9489 delivers worldwide, split-second timing with the highest security, reliability, and ease of management. It is designed for applications requiring an affordable state-of-the-art NTP server.
NetClock 9489 General Product Features
- Stratum 1 NTP v2, v3, v4 Time Server
- Precision GPS time reference
- Peering and stratum 2 (up to 15) via NTP servers
- High bandwidth NTP performance
- Synchronizes security systems, computers, network elements (including PLC’s, IED’s, telemetry systems), specialty devices, display clocks
- Meets regulatory compliance standards: Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, Gramm-Leach-Bliley, OATS
- Supports internal audits including: audit trails, time-stamped records, log files, data archiving
- Web-based user interface
- IPv4/IPv6 dual stack
- Supports centralized user authentication (LDAP, RADIUS) and logging (Syslog)
- Remote diagnostics, flash upgrades, configuration, and control over secure communication link
- Security features: IPSec, SSL, SNMP v3, SSH,SCP, SFTP
- Alert notifications via SNMP Traps and directed e-mail alert
- 5-year limited warranty
Enhanced security features ensure operational integrity and can be enabled or disabled based on your needs. These features include remote login and file transfer capabilities, providing the utmost security using industry standard interfaces.
The simplicity of installation, ease of management, and reliable operation of the 9489 reduces the cost of network administration. It includes full SNMP capability, support for enterprise directory servers to authenticate users, internal and external logging and monitoring of error messages through Syslog, SNMP Traps and e-mail alert notifications, DHCP for installation convenience, and IPv4/IPv6 dual stack for future network modernization. A new browser-based user interface allows for easy monitoring and configuration changes.
Model 9489 can track up to twelve GPS satellites simultaneously, providing highly accurate timing by synchronizing to the satellites’ atomic clocks. A variety of time codes on multiple ports are included to meet the requirements of numerous systems. A 1PPS signal is also available for device synchronization and advanced testing.