Orolia’s NetClock Model 9489 delivers worldwide, split-second timing for an NTP network with the highest security, reliability, and ease of management. It is designed for applications requiring an affordable but state-of-the-art GPS NTP server.
For today’s network and computer systems that require time-sensitive data for such tasks as logging events, records management, network optimization and troubleshooting, and synchronizing operations, we offer our high performance NTP server technology in this specific NetClock model, and as a direct replacement for previous generation models: 8189, 9189, 9289, and 9389.
- High bandwidth NTP performance
- 24 hr holdover via internal TCXO clock
- Precise 1PPS (BNC) and RS-485 timecode (terminal block)
- IPv4/IPv6 dual stack
- CLI/SSH access for automation and scripting
- Stratum 1 via GPS or Stratum 2
- Secure web-based user interface
- Secure network management: enable or disable protocols
- Alert notifications via SNMP Traps and e-mail alerts
- Best-in-class 5-year warranty