NetClock 9483 Public Safety Master Clock
The latest generation of the NENA-compliant NetClock Master Clock / Time Server offers a modular design for greater versatility, multi-network port card for separate, isolated networks, and optional PTP master/slave card.
The Choice for Public Safety Timing
The Model 9483 NENA-compliant GPS master clock continues Spectracom’s legacy of bringing essential time synchronization to public safety answering points (PSAPs) and other emergency and command and control systems.
More than 4,500 PSAPs across North America trust a NetClock Time Server to validate 911 event records, improve response times and facilitate interoperability between networks, systems and inter-agency coordination with Legally Traceable Time®. The latest NetClock design is our most versatile with expansion card modules for increased capability demands, more built-in redundancy, and offering the highest levels of security on a network appliance.
The unit provides backward compatibility with legacy systems, while maintaining strict compliance to the National Emergency Number Association’s (NENA) Master Clock Standard #04-002, and support for Next-Generation 911 initiatives, including NENA’s i3 Solution and Security TID #075-001 standards.
- Stratum-1 NTP v2, v3, v4 Time Server
- Supports internal audits including: audit trails, time-stamped records, log files, data archiving
- Optional PTP master/slaves
- Integral AC power (additional DC back-up option for power redundancy)
- RoHS compliant/UL approved
- Precision GPS time reference with available OCXO internal time-keeping for extended holder in the event of loss of GPS
- Ethernet 10/100 Base-T (additional 3-network Gig-E option)
- IPv4/IPv6 dual stack
- Hardened case design for vehicular applications
- 5-Year limited warranty